This site uses affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you use my links and make a purchase without incurring additional fee yourself. Many thanks for supporting this website. Please see my legal page for more details.
The 2020 Genius Bloggers Toolkit is on the way! As a contributor this year, I’ll be getting a sneak peek at the 2020 version really soon! So check back here for my 2020 Genius Bloggers Toolkit review soon.
In the meantime, the content below is based upon the 2019 version.
I’d contemplated getting the Genius Bloggers tool kit every year but had always decided it was too good to be true. I mean $7395.27 worth of blogging goodies for $97 – really?!!
However, back in October 2019, I finally took the plunge.
I had just launched this website, Passive Income Superstars, and suddenly I was faced with learning a different side of blogging. Being an affiliate marketing mentor meant I had to become adept with email marketing, social media paid ads and course development skills.
It seemed like the perfect opportunity to finally check it out.
Turns out, it’s a bit of a bargain and I’ve been missing out all these years!
In the most recent bundle, you get 55 e-course, 26 e-books, Pinterest templates, stock photos, blog planners, goal workbooks and much more…
The next flash sale runs May 6th-7th ONLY. But if you’re early, you can register your email and be alerted when the sale goes live so you don’t miss out!
But first, let me tell you a bit more about it so you can decide if it’s something you might be interested in.
Join the Facebook group I mentioned in this video here.
Sign up for the affiliate programme here
The Genius Bloggers Toolkit Review
What is Ultimate Bundles?
The Ultimate Bundles website collects digital products into bundles and offers them at hugely discounted prices for a short time period.
They have bundles available on various topics from blogging to productivity to photography to healthy eating and mastering your finances.
Each bundle is offered for just a few days and are staggered throughout the year. Often there is a 2nd flash sale during the 12 month period.
What is the Genius Bloggers toolkit?
The Genius Bloggers Toolkit is the blogging bundle by Ultimate Bundles.
It is suitable for all bloggers from absolute beginners wanting to learn the basics right up to advanced bloggers looking to broaden their scope or start selling their own products and courses.
It’s made up of almost 100 digital resources including e-books, e-courses, printables, stock photos, templates and workbooks.
It is usually available for 5 days during October and again during a 2-day flash sale early the following year.
This year, they are having a 3rd sale – presumably as many bloggers are stuck at home during the COVID-19 crisis looking for something productive to do with their time!
If you are looking to scale your business and dip your toe into the world of course creation and entrepreneurship, then you may also wish to check out the Grow Your Business Bundle out in April 2020. You can read my review of the Grow Your Business Bundle here.
How much does it cost?
In October, the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit was priced at $97. This allowed access to $7395.27 worth of blogging goodies. (Plus bonuses such as a Tailwind discount as listed below!)
That said, I’d love to throw in an additional freebie if you purchase through this link. Just send me a message with your receipt and you can choose from either my Affiliate marketing superstar toolkit or my big template bundle. Just let me know in your message which one you would like!
Getting the Genius Bloggers Tool Kit for Free (or sort of)
The upfront cost is a fixed $97. You won’t find any legit discounts on top of that.
BUT you are likely to be able to get your money back.
Firstly, once you have worked through the bundle, you can join their affiliate programmes and earn 40% commission the next time they have a flash sale – sell just 3 bundles or more and you’re laughing.
(And remember that you can sell bundles twice a year, every year or evergreen bundles throughout the year.)
Secondly, if you love any of the courses or E-books, you can join the creator’s affiliate programmes and sell their courses at usually between 30-40% commission rates. I’ve already made my money back plus earnt a decent commission from selling products I loved from last years bundle like this e-book and this course.
Is The Genius Bloggers toolkit legit?
It may sound too good to be true, trust me, I get it! I put off getting it for the first few years thinking the same.
I mean how could it possibly be financially viable to sell so much content at such a low cost?
But you see the thing is, you are providing value for each contributor. Firstly, those who contribute to the toolkit can earn up to 70% commission when they sell toolkits to their audience. That’s almost $70 per sale.
Secondly, every time you download an e-book or an e-course, you also sign up to that contributor’s email list. Usually, they have other products for sale. If you take their course and love it, you are significantly more likely to buy from them again.
Makes more sense now, right?
The contributors get affiliate sales and email sign-ups with the potential to make more sales in the future.
So whilst it may seem too good to be true, The Genius Bloggers Toolkit is completely legitimate and a good marketing strategy that is win-win for everyone involved.
Is there’s a money-back guarantee?
Absolutely, Ultimate Bundles offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with the product.
Is the Genius Bloggers toolkit right for me?
Whilst the toolkit provides incredible value, you still need to ask yourself if it is right for you?
Jot down a few goals for the next 12 months. What do you want to focus on? Perhaps it’s email marketing, Facebook ads or mastering Pinterest?
Have an idea what your goals are before you look at the content list below. If there are resources that look inline with your goals then absolutely, go for it! You won’t regret it!
An overview of the 2019 Genius Bloggers Toolkit (which will likely be available as a flash sale in 2020 soon…)
The 2019 Genius Bloggers Toolkit was made up of 94 awesome digital products, in total worth a staggering $7395.27!
This was made up of 26 E-books, 55 online courses, 6 workbooks, 4 templates, 2 webinars, 100 stock photos, 1 printable blog planner and 1 membership site plus cheat sheet summaries of all of the resources.
- Affiliate Marketing (5 products worth $222.99)
- Beyond Blogging (3 products worth $384.97)
- Branding (4 products worth $106.94)
- Building Your Blog (7 products worth $1,234.00)
- Content Creation & Promotion (5 products worth $205.00)
- Creating & Selling Products (6 products worth $695.00)
- Design (4 products worth $228.00)
- Email Marketing (7 products worth $481.95)
- Facebook & Twitter (4 products worth $261.99)
- Finance & Legal (5 products worth $212.99)
- Get Started (6 products worth $680.00)
- Instagram (4 products worth $227.50)
- Monetisation (4 products worth $221.97)
- Pinterest (7 products worth $440.00)
- Podcasting & Vlogging (5 products worth $158.98)
- Productivity & Organisation (6 products worth $257.00)
- SEO & Traffic (9 products worth $787.99)
- Tech & Support (3 products worth $588.00)
The Highlights of the Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2019
I was surprised when I saw the list of courses and E-books, how many stand out names there were, people I really respect in the blogging industry. From Monica Froese, Pinterest expert to Ruth Soukup, owner of the Elite Blog Academy.
My personal favourite resources from the toolkit are
- Explosive Traffic With Tribes: A step-by-step blueprint for bloggers to reach 90K+ page views per month in 90 days by Maria Juvakka. This thorough e-book had enough content to be a course and provided a great insight into how to get the best out of Tailwind tribes rather than sharing to them in a haphazard way and hoping for the best. It definitely altered my own Pinterest strategy for the better.
- Pin Practical Influence by Monica Froese. Monica is an absolute fountain of Pinterest knowledge and what I love about her courses is that she always goes way above and beyond the topic at hand. This course focusses on Pinterest affiliate marketing but also talks about email marketing, funnels and list building. It’s way more than just a Pinterest course and this course alone is worth the cost of the toolkit.
- How To Grow Your Blogging Income Through Facebook Ads by Jessica Festa. I’m still working my way through this course but already I am so impressed by how much detail and value Jessica gives. Definitely a must for anyone investing in Facebook ads for their businesses.
- The cheat sheets. These 1-2 page summaries of all of the key points allowed for me to scan read and work out which of the courses would provide the most value. I’m still working my way through them now…
Please note that the cheat sheets are usually available for free during the first flash sale fora limited time. However, for the January 2020 flash sale, they cost an additional $50 however I do feel it’s worth it!
A detailed breakdown of what the Genius Bloggers toolkit offers
- Affiliate Marketing, Simplified! by Catherine Rosales
- Affiliate Promo Prep by Matt McWilliams
- Amazon Affiliate Affluence: How to Make Money as an Amazon Affiliate by Dale Persons
- Gift Guides Creation by Tracy Lynn
- How to Earn Income as a Christian Blogger on Black Friday and Cyber Monday by Sara M Borgstede
GET THIS FREE
AFFILIATE MARKETING COURSE
5 DAYS TO DEVELOP A MONETISATION STRATEGY THAT ACTUALLY WORKS IN 2020 (EVEN FOR SMALLER BLOGS!)
- HOW I’M DOING IT: Stories of Big Time Blogging Success by Ruth Soukup
- Non-Fiction Book Proposal Template by Becky Kopitzke
- Virtual Assistant Jumpstart: How I Went From $0 to $3000 In Three Months by Alexandrea Harrelson
- You Can Sit With Us! A Female Entrepreneur’s Guide to Online Networking by Holly Isaacson
- Impact: Conquer Your Content, Master Your Message and Make a Big Impact Online by Faith Mariah
- Simply Branded: A fill-in-the-blank style workbook to define your brand strategy and identity by Amanda Garvin
- The Authentic Blog Project by Hannah Rinaldi
- The Happy Creative by Laura Orlando
Building your blog
- Become a Blog Boss by Lynne G. Caine
- Bloggers’ Secrets by Kelan & Brittany Kline
- Building Your Profitable Blog by Emma Quay
- Elementor for Bloggers by Pete McPherson
- Pop & Sizzle Websites Guide to WordPress and Divi Theme by Julia McPherson
- Sales Page Starter: Create a Sales Page Outline by Emma Bates
- WordPress 5.0 Masterclass by Bob Lotich
Content Creation and promotion
- Content Creation 101 by Crystal Paine
- Content Strategy Toolkit for Service-Based Businesses by Jocelyn Kopac
- Cranking Out Quality: A Blogger’s Guide to Crushing Content Creation by Heather O’Donnell
- One Year Content Planner: Blog & Social Media Planning Workbook by Laurie Cosgrove
- Promote Your Content: How to Create a Successful Content Promotion Plan by Tonia Kendrick
Creating and Selling Products
- Create Your Perfect Opt-in Freebie by Vanessa Ryan
- E-Book Bestseller Bootcamp: The Ultimate Self-Publishing Course For Bloggers by Ana Savuica
- Premier Your Course Idea by Katie Hornor
- The Creative Side Hustle Manual by Lizzie Emery
- The Printables Playbook by Jayleen Creates
- Tripwire 101 For Bloggers: Start Making Money With Your Blog by Saira Perl
- 100 Professional & Beautiful Stock Photos: 100 photos for your Blog, Website and Social Media by Emma Drew
- Design Like a Pro with Canva by Jada Aloisio
- Designing With Typography by Kimi Kinsey
- Graphic Design for Bloggers: Design Principles for Online Marketing by Kara Fidd
- Email List Building Crash Course by Beyond Basic Blogging, LLC
- Email Writing Secrets by Kerry Beck
- List Building Insanity by Brianna Berner
- List by Number by Suzi Whitford
- Smart Email List Building by Rachel Newcomb
- Supercharge Your Marketing for Less Stress, More Clients, and More Cash by Lori Riddle
- The Digital Marketer’s Quickstart Guide to Profitable Funnels by Cindy Bidar
Facebook and Twitter
- 101 Prompts for an Engaged Facebook Group by Karen Shopoff Rooff
- FB Ads for Affiliate Offers: Boost your Affiliate Earnings with a Brilliant Ads Strategy by Beth Anne Schwamberger
- How To Grow Your Blogging Income Through Facebook Ads by Jessica Festa
- Twitter Training for Direct Sales: Small Business and Blogging Success by Joni Kinney
Financial and legal
- Affiliate Terms and Conditions Template and Disclosure Swipe Copy by Elizabeth Stapleton
- Blog Budget Spreadsheet by Lena Gott
- The Blogger’s Finance Workshop by Elizabeth Harrin
- The Blogger’s Simple Guide to Taxes: A Guide to Saving Time and Money by Sarah Korhnak
- Blog To Biz Blueprint by Janica Khemlani-Briongos
- Goodbye 9 to 5 by Sagan Morrow
- HOW I’M DOING IT: Stories of Big Time Blogging Success by Bob Lotich
- Intentional Blog by Jeff Goins
- Kickstart Your Blog by Raelyn Tan
- Start a Blog The Right Way by Anna Sok
- Work from Home Made Easy: Business Plan Bundle by Claudia Garbutt
- Authentic Instagram Engagement by Ruthie Gray
- Gram Gorgeous: My Favorite Apps for Getting Creative on Instagram by Andi Eaton
- Instagram Content System by Helene Sula
- The Instagram Sales Funnel Challenges by Lauren Lambie
- A Blog Flipping Masterclass: How To Develop & Sell Your Blog For Profit by Chelsea Clarke
- Creative Cash by Joelle Byrne
- Moving from Popular to Profitable by Talaat and Tai McNeely
- Small Blog, Big Income: One Niche Blogger’s 7-Step Success Formula by Carol Tice
- The Ultimate Guide to Selling a Blog: How to Sell Your Blog for Six Figures and Be Your Own Broker by Carrie Smith Nicholson
- Explosive Traffic With Tribes: A step-by-step blueprint for bloggers to reach 90K+ pageviews per month in 90 days by Maria Juvakka
- Manual Pinning Simplified: The Super Simple Smartphone Pinning System for Busy Bloggers by Kyla Sims
- Next Level Pin Designs: Everything you need to design NEXT LEVEL Pinterest Pins for FREE in Canva by Nadalie Bardo
- Photoshop Pin Templates by Carly Campbell
- Pin Practical Influence by Monica Froese
- Pinsider Secrets: Strategies To Launch A Brand New Pinterest Account by McKinzie Bean
- The Pinterest Studio by Katie Grazer
Podcasting and Vlogging
- Live Streaming 101: Start Live Streaming with Knowledge and Confidence by Vicky Lashenko
- Plan Your Podcast Playbook: 9 Steps to Get Started by Robyn Roste
- Podcast Launch Toolkit: From Idea to Launch in 60 Days by Jenny Suneson
- Podcasting for Bloggers: Giving your website a VOICE & growing an invested audience by Kara Carrero
- YouTube TakeOff Quick-Start Course: How to Start a Channel with a Growth Trajectory by Jennifer Maker
Productivity & Organisation
- Believe, Plan, Act: A Platform + Productivity Planner for Writers by Kimberley Grabas
- GSD with ClickUp by Lindsey Aleson
- Get Chaos Organized for Mom Bloggers by Kristine Beaves
- Live that 300 Tabs Life: A Workona Chrome Course for Tab Addicts by Elizebeth Gidley
- Piece of Cake: 42 Simple Systems For Your Business by Mel Smith
- The Ultimate Blog Planner by Cassie Scroggins
SEO & Traffic
- Boost Your Blog Traffic: 50 Strategic Steps to Increase Traffic To Your Website and Make It A Success by Frances Vidakovic
- Health and Wellness Bloggers NEED to Know by Leesa Klich
- ROI Action Plan: Where to Focus Your Time to Make the Most Money When You Have Limited Time by Caroline Vencil
- SEO Playbook for Bloggers by Niki Robinson
- Social Boom by Ruth Soukup
- The Beginner’s 40 Day Action Plan for SEO Success by Sarah Hardee
- The Blogging Machine by Sandra Clayton
- The Secret Sauce to Skyrocketing Your Blog Traffic by Angela Mary Vaz
Tech & Support
- Blogger’s Glitterati VIP Hub: 12 Month Membership by Sasha Lassey
- Blogging Camp by Julie Chickery, Liz Wilcox, Lindsay McKenzie & Camille Attell
- Blogging Tech Made Easy by Julie Chickery
Not only do you get $7395.27 worth of E-books, courses and templates, but there are also some pretty awesome freebies which alone may be worth the cost!
- 2 months Shaker subscription with Podia worth $158
- 2 months Convert kit subscription worth $58
- 2 months subscription to Stencil worth $40
- $45 off Tailwind (Instagram or Pinterest) for new customers
- Free site scan and content audit statistical report
- The Ultimate bundles 56-page user workbook which is awesome for goal setting and planning purposes.
Don’t forget that you can also choose a bonus from my shop if you book through this link. Choose from my affiliate marketing toolkit or my big template bundle. Just drop me a message with a copy of your receipt and I’ll send you the freebie!
How to use the Genius Bloggers Toolkit.
All of these resources can feel a little overwhelming.
I would suggest that you spend some time goal setting and figure out what the biggest priorities for you and your business are. Try not to spread yourself too thin learning about every aspect of blogging.
For me, my blog started to become profitable when I downscaled and stopped trying to be a jack of all trades. I focussed less on Instagram and brand collaborations and instead focussed on traffic and affiliate marketing.
Similarly, with this website, my focus is on email marketing and growing my Facebook group. I haven’t bothered to set up an Instagram account as it wouldn’t add enough value to justify diverting my attention from these things.
So try and write a list of no more than 5 areas you want to work on.
Then reorder that list into most important -least important. Make that your priorities, especially the top 3 tasks.
Don’t try to address all the tasks at once. Give yourself an allocated time for each e.g. one month. Then explore all the relevant resources in the toolkit during that time, making sure to take notes to reinforce all the new information.
The toolkit actually comes with a great goals workbook to help you prioritise and work through the toolkit in a logical manner!
How you can make money with the Genius Bloggers Toolkit.
The GBTK offers a very generous affiliate programme meaning you can earn 40% of each sale. That’s $38.80 for every sale. You only need to sell 2 and you’ve almost made your money back. Sell 3 and you’re laughing!
Maybe you have 2 or 3 friends who would be interested? Or maybe it’s the sort of thing your audience would love?
You can also promote the other bundles throughout the year. Chances are, one of those bundles is going to suit your audience…
Currently, these are the topics they cover;
- Ultimate Productivity bundle
- Ultimate women’s wellness bundle
- Grow your business bundle
- Genius bloggers tool kit
- Homemaking bundle
Do you have any questions about the GBTK? Pop them in the comments below and I’ll do my best to answer them
Remember to send me a receipt showing me that you purchased with my link and I’ll give you a bonus gift from my online shop
Now, what are you waiting for? Go grab your Genius Bloggers Toolkit!
GET THIS FREE
AFFILIATE MARKETING COURSE
5 DAYS TO DEVELOP A MONETISATION STRATEGY THAT ACTUALLY WORKS IN 2020 (EVEN FOR SMALLER BLOGS!)
Pin it for later!